The Arribada Initiative has started a new GroupGets round (23rd Jan) for the updated v1.1 AudioMoth. It will run for the next 30 days, so get in on this round if you are thinking about deploying in late Spring and Summer. Manufacturing and delivery will take ~3 months, so this will be the round you need to get devices in time to match with your field trips.
Enhancements in version 1.1.0 include;
• New indented switch, SD card connector and USB connector to better protect the switch from accidental damage and to allow for a flush fit inside cases and enclosures.
• New right-angle mounted PMOD header for expansion boards using UART.
Comes with firmware version 1.2.0 pre-installed:
• Support for long human-readable file names (e.g. 20181212_0930.WAV)
• Support for local time for file names and filesystem timestamps
• Support for reporting the firmware version number
• Improved reliability if an error occurs whilst writing to the SD card