You have not joined any community groups yet. Visit our community to discover and join groups that match your interests. When you join a group, it will appear here. Groups with the most recent activity will float to the top of your list.
Following: You are not following any conversations yet. Visit our Explore page to discover the latest conversations happening in the community. When you post in a discussion thread it will appear here for easy access later.
- Chiming in to say yes. Next one you could keep an eye on is the IUCN World Conservation Congress next year in France. It happens every four years, and there will be a LOT of #tech4wildlife people, events, workshops, and discussion there. https://www.iucncongress2020.org/ - 23 July 2019, 8:39 am
- Also, probs not the time, but I am so not into #constech as a tag. I’m super biased, but #tech4wildlife is so much clearer about what we’re actually talking about - 23 July 2019, 8:23 am
- Should we start a new hashtag to help share #tech4wildlife fails or missteps (along the lines of #fieldworkfails)? Any inspiration for what to call it? #iccb2019 @SCBtechnology @Society4ConBio https://twitter.com/steph_odonnell/status/1153561211700518913 … - 23 July 2019, 8:07 am
- There's been a lot of talk at #iccb2019 about how valuable sharing failure in #tech4wildlife is - and how we need to do it more. Whether it's while building tech or in how we use them in the field. Case studies is one way. But maybe a new hashtag like #fieldworkfails? Any ideas? - 23 July 2019, 8:03 am
- #ICCB2019 #tech4wildlife https://twitter.com/sj_graves/status/1153558157525864449 … - 23 July 2019, 7:55 am