You have not joined any community groups yet. Visit our community to discover and join groups that match your interests. When you join a group, it will appear here. Groups with the most recent activity will float to the top of your list.
Following: You are not following any conversations yet. Visit our Explore page to discover the latest conversations happening in the community. When you post in a discussion thread it will appear here for easy access later.
- Guigna cat (Leopardus guigna) and Geoffroyi’s cat (Leopardus geoffroyi) cat are not there either.... . Here is a guigna cat recorded on our #CameraTraps on the lands affected by the 2016-2017 #MegaFires (buened tree in bg) in Central #Chile. #Tech4Wildlife @WILDLABSNET @whapavtpic.twitter.com/usaHpJbcDM - 18 March 2019, 12:33 pm
- Scientists are capturing and tagging more wild animals than ever for study, however this can stress them to death. Is it worth it? http://ow.ly/XWXk30o3q7Z #Faunawatch #AnimalTracking #Science #Technology #Tech4WildLife #WildAnimals - 18 March 2019, 9:30 am
- Submitted my PhD thesis on digital enrichment for orangutans! Excited that I now have time for more research with @ZoosVictoria #zootech #tech4wildlife #ACI - 18 March 2019, 12:22 am
- Thank you! Credit for the awesome #Tech4Wildlife belongs to our partners at @BoxFishResearch, makers of the little yellow ROV that could :) #LoveTheROV #BensEpicBenthos #underwater @marinebrit @AntarcticaNZ @UCNZ https://twitter.com/pewenvironment/status/1107387379969650692 … - 17 March 2019, 9:23 pm
- Not surprising but very nice to have a study that confirms this extreme bias in estimates. We need more accurate methods. #snowleopard #tech4wildlife https://twitter.com/snowleopards/status/1106127082310950912 … - 14 March 2019, 9:11 pm