You have not joined any community groups yet. Visit our community to discover and join groups that match your interests. When you join a group, it will appear here. Groups with the most recent activity will float to the top of your list.
Following: You are not following any conversations yet. Visit our Explore page to discover the latest conversations happening in the community. When you post in a discussion thread it will appear here for easy access later.
- Lots of #tech4wildlife projects using raspberry pi in our community - suggest she puts a call out in our #opensource solutions group https://www.wildlabs.net/community/group/open-source-solutions … - 20 May 2019, 4:13 pm
- I | #tech4wildlife | http://www.capreolus.at pic.twitter.com/GQbMasWhhI - 18 May 2019, 11:53 am
- Ben & I had a blast at the #Auckland #meetup talking about the #Antarctic adventures of #TheLittleYellowROVthatCould sharing our passion for the #oceans and #MarineConservation! @bikebensblog @BoxFishResearch #LoveTheROV #Tech4Wildlife @marinebrit @UCNZscience @AntarcticReportpic.twitter.com/9S5TtYLEBF - 18 May 2019, 11:13 am
- Great coverage of our new #arboreal #cameratrap paper in @mongabay. Spoiler alert, the news isn't great for large arboreal #mammals. #tech4wildlife @AndyRainforest @Ruthmerypillco https://twitter.com/mongabay/status/1128777091657424900 … - 17 May 2019, 12:37 pm
- We post #tech4wildlife positions as they come up, so keep an eye on http://wildlabs.net . Check out the community discussion as well, there might be the right project/role to get involved in there - 16 May 2019, 5:19 pm