Hi, just wanted to let you know the existence of EcoAssist. It's a no-code interface which makes the use and installation of the MegaDetector model easy. It's free, open-source and available for windows, mac and linux and can (amongst others) filter out the empty images so you don’t have to wade through all of them.
- Use either
MDv5bto tag animals, persons and vehicles in both images and video's
- Filter out empty images, people, vehicles or animals
- Review and edit annotations using the open-source annotation software labelImg
- Create input file for further processing in Timelapse
.xmllabel files in Pascal VOC format for further model training
- Manipulate data by drawing boxes or cropping detections
- Use custom models trained from
MDv5using transfer learning
11 March 2022 3:52pm
Thank you for the work I will try and will give you a feed back!!